Roach Bankruptcy Center is law firm which practices solely in the area of Bankruptcy Law. A free consultation with the Roach Bankruptcy Center is an opportunity for you to sit down with an attorney to discuss your financial situation. Jason Roach will personally examine your unique financial situation to determine the best way to solve any hardships you may be facing. Jason has been practicing law for over 15 years and has processed over 2,000 bankruptcies which includes both Chapter 7’s and Chapter 13’s. At the free consultation, Jason will use his experience to come up with a plan that best gives you the financial fresh start you need.
Why Schedule A Free Consultation?
- It is free. If you are reading this then you are probably having a difficult time financially right now. The last thing you need is to have to pay for legal advice regarding that hardship. Roach Bankruptcy Center will NEVER charge you for the free consultation. Not ever.
- The free consultation is the first step in coming up with a solution to whatever financial hardship you are facing. You should take this opportunity to go over your unique financial situation with an experienced bankruptcy attorney who will fight for your rights.
- If you have an emergency such as a foreclosure, repossession, or garnishment then at the free consultation we can come up with a plan to quickly stop any of these actions by creditors. Act now to protect your property and protect your rights. Save your home, your car, and your money.
- It is the goal of the Roach Bankruptcy Center to provide you with excellent representation for the best price. Should you choose to file a Chapter 7 or Chapter 13, Roach Bankruptcy Center will offer low down payments and flat fees. You should not have to pay more to get the same great representation.
- Roach Bankruptcy Center is not a legal mill. At the free consultation you will be sitting down with an attorney who will handle every aspect of your case from beginning to end. All of your phone calls will be handled and returned by the same attorney. That way you are working with an attorney who knows your case and cares about your success.